Student Scholarship Application Check List
Please note that this application does not guarantee that your child will receive a scholarship. Incomplete applications for Take Stock In Children will not be considered. Please use this first page as a checklist to ensure that your application is complete. When you have COMPLETED the application, please mail it to the address listed at the bottom of this page.
- Student’s social security number
- Students ID # [can be found on student’s report card or obtained by calling the school that the student attends]
- Student’s home address
- ALL phone numbers where parents and students can be reached
- ALL email addresses where parents/guardians can be reached
- Complete biographical information on primary care givers and indicate guardianship
- List all biographical information of all persons living in the same home as the student as well as on independent siblings living outside of the home
- Employment information for Primary and Secondary Care Giver
- Financial information for the household (all questions must be completed, this information is required to enroll students in program)
- Attach a copy of this year’s Federal Income Tax Return. Or, if you did not file taxes, a non-filing form along with award letters for state/county services. Your application will not be processed unless proof of income is attached.
- Student Interest Sheet must be completed by student
- Student Information questionnaire must be completed by student.
- Student Statement must be completed by student.
- Both portions of the Parent/Guardian Statement must be completed by the primary care giver.
To Complete Application
- Student and primary care giver must sign application
- A copy of the student’s most recent report card must be attached. (If you do not have one, please contact your child’s school in order to obtain one.)