Welcome to Take Stock in Children’s Student Resource Center. This is your one-stop guide to high school, college, and the working world. We know you could use some help preparing, planning, and mapping out a plan for the future. Do you want to know how to get better grades? Would you like to learn how to pay for your college expenses with “free” money? Well, Take Stock’s Student Resource Center can help you with all of these things and more!
We have a number of very useful websites to assist you. Choose from the options below and follow the link.
High School Planning Guide
FloridaShines is a great resource to use when planning for high school and beyond. Keep track of your grades and the classes you’ve taken that count towards your graduation at www.FloridaShines.org.
Paying for College
Worried about how you’ll pay for your college expenses that aren’t covered by your Take Stock in Children scholarship? Don’t sweat it! Check out the links below.
- Florida Prepaid College Foundation
- Federal Student Aid
- Florida Student Financial Aid
- Understanding the FAFSA
- Student Financial Learning Center via Fiscal Tiger
It pays to figure out your career goals before you get to college. Florida eChoices can help you recognize your interests and match them to related occupations and more at www.fldoe.org.
There are several websites to assist you in planning for college, searching for the right school, and finding additional funding sources to help pay for other college costs.
Florida College Admission Links
- University of Florida
- Florida State University
- Florida A&M University
- University of North Florida
- University of Central Florida
- University of South Florida
- University of West Florida
- Florida Gulf Coast University
- Florida Atlantic University
- Florida International University
- New College of Florida
- Florida State College Jacksonville
- College of Central Florida
- Hillsborough Community College
- Santa Fe College
- St. Johns River State College